Product DescriptionMember of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier - Features: GMT (2nd Timezone) at 12 o'clock position; Solid Titanium case; Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Red minute hand; Reliable Swiss quartz movement. The specifications are as follows: 42.5mm case width; 22mm lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant. Light Weight Titanium Case (55 grams without strap). Covered by a 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value and are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer markup.
- #1 Most Lightweight Titanium Military Watch available. The watch weighs only 57GR. (2 OZ) without strap. Manufactured by Arctos Praezionsuhren e.K. in Germany (Tradition since 1923) with a 2 year manufacturer warranty. Arctos produced one of the few official German Military watches (NATO supply number 6645-12-194-8642). This model is based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier and was designed by members of this unit.
- Reliabe Swiss Quartz movement. Date display at 3 o'clock position. 2nd Timezone (or Military Time) Indicator at 12o'clock position. Can be operated independently as a separate timezone.
- Extra strong sapphire crystal with anti reflection coating (as required by the German Armed Forces; Much harder than mineral crystal and almost impossible to scratch).
- German Utilitarian Dial Design. Hands and hour markers with luminescent for readability in the dark.
- 200M (660 feet water resistant). Sandblasted Titanium Case (to avoid light reflections when in hostile territory) with protected screw-in locked crown and caseback. Lightweight for Comfort and Resistance. 42.5MM diameter made from Grade 2 Titanium (made for Industrial Marine and Aviation use).
German Military Titanium Watch. GPW GMT. 200M W/R. Sapphire Crystal. Black White & Orange Nylon Strap.