Product DescriptionMember of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier - Features: GMT (2nd Timezone) at 12 o'clock position; Solid Titanium case; Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Red minute hand; Reliable Swiss quartz movement. The specifications are as follows: 42.5mm case width; 22mm lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant. Light Weight Titanium Case (55 grams without strap). Covered by a 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value and are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer markup.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Reliable Swiss Quartz Movement.
- 2nd Timezone (or Military Time) Indicator at 12o'clock position. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier.
- Sapphire crystal. (Nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder than mineral crystal).
- Solid Titanium case with Screw-in locked crown and Screwed-in case back. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier.
- Red Minute Hand. Non-radioactive Military Luminous.
German Military Titanium Watch. GPW GMT. 200M W/R. Sapphire Crystal. Black White & Orange Nylon Strap.