Product DescriptionMember of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier - Features: Solid Titanium case; Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Date display at 3 o'clock position; Red minute hand; Reliable Automatic movement with 24 Jewels. Powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and without need of a battery; Grey Rubber strap with traditional tang buckle - The specifications are as follows: 42.5mm case width; 22mm lug with; 200M (660ft) water-resistant. Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value with characteristics usually not found in watches in this price range. GPW® watches are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer or middleman markup.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Automatic movement (24 Jewels); Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm.
- Sapphire crystal. (Nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder than mineral crystal).
- Solid Titanium case with Screw-in locked crown and Screwed-in case back. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier.
- Red Minute Hand. Non-radioactive Military Luminous.
German Military Titanium Automatic Watch. GPW Date. 200M W/R. Sapphire Crystal. Grey Field Rubber Strap.